Office Administrator - Marketing
The successful candidate will be part of a small team based primarily at our Nuneaton office.
The marketing division delivers an exciting schedule of activities. The office administrator will provide support by undertaking a variety of duties including:
- Preparing client correspondence including letters, newsletter and customer surveys.
- Maintaining client and prospect data on the Maximizer CRM system.
- Organising meetings and taking minutes as required.
- Providing support for events – including collation of packs, delegate lists and name badges.
- Liaising with clients to obtain testimonials and customer feedback.
- Managing supplies of marketing materials, equipment and stationery.
- To collate, record and analyse data and information.
- To manage incoming/outgoing mail.
- Other office duties including managing meeting rooms, making refreshment and reception cover.
Are you an accountant looking for a new challenge?
At SFB no two days are the same. Your role will be varied, and you will be given the opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients. You will have a minimum of 2 year’s experience of working in a practice environment, but be looking for something more than a traditional accountant’s role. You will want to make a difference and help your clients to prosper and grow.
You will be part of a friendly, approachable team and will primarily be based at our Nuneaton office. However, there will be times when you will be required to work from our Coventry or Hinckley offices.
As a part qualified / qualified accountant at SFB, you will be given opportunities you never thought were possible.
This position is a Full Time role working 37.5 hours per week.
To apply for this role, please email your CV and cover letter for the attention of Shelley Harvey to email@example.com
The SFB Group – more than just accountants
Beginning life as Stewart, Fletcher & Barrett Chartered Accountants in 1955, SFB has expanded into complementary services and now offers a ‘one stop shop’ for clients, providing a variety of services to help your business grow.
We pride ourselves on providing tailored packages to meet our client’s needs, and our mission is to help you achieve your goals.
Are you thinking about changing accountants?
We understand that you will have invested time and energy into your relationship with your accountant, so changing to someone new may seem a lot of trouble. However, you don’t need to change the provider for all your business services - you could take advantage of SFB’s Business Growth, Wealth Management or Marketing services for example. SFB know we can add value and can help you achieve your business and personal goals.
If you’d like to find out how we could work together, call SFB now on (024) 7638 4171 to arrange your FREE no obligation initial consultation. You won’t be under any pressure and we can even meet you outside of hours if that is more convenient.
Not convinced? See our ‘10 Reasons to Review Your Accountant’ brochure below, and we’ll guarantee you’ll know the right answer!